Saturday, September 3, 2011

Doughbot

 In the spot where Rickshaw used to be (2226 10th St), as of today now houses doughnuts.
Doughbot
 In a similar vein of Voodoo donuts in Oregon. These donuts are a little more exciting than your average ones.
I woke up bright and early and ordered the Dude- "a white Russian bavarian creme-filled monster with a vodka kahlua glaze, sprinkled with fresh ground coffee."
 
 Other options included: Bacon Maple, Bacon Apple Fritter, Vanilla Bean, Cacao!, and Red Raspberry
 The coffee was that cheap yet perfect flavor I always hope for and was made infinitely more delicious in between bites of my Kahlua donut.
Get your butt outta bed and check them out! The menu will rotate so look for more exciting things to come.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'll put it on my list of places to try. Hopefully this place has slightly more convenient hours than Marie's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is 5am to 2 and are closed on Tuesday. But since they are brand new perhaps things may shift a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also they sold out by 8. So the earlier the better!

    ReplyDelete