Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's the best summer ever blog's birthday!

A year ago today I started this blog with hopes of making the most of my summer and turning everyday into something special.
This blog has pushed me to do more things and experience Sacramento in ways I would not have done otherwise. To those have been looking at this blog and to those that are new to it, I hope this all brings you some kind of enjoyment. As my memory goes, I will get to look back and think, "boy that was one long, excellent summer." Let us keep this shit going, shall we?

At the Weatherstone, trying to explain to me what Mark Trail is up to now

Gabriel's banh mi
I got this rad barely worn pair Italian leather vintage? shoes for 3 bucks. I don't get thrift stores. Sometimes they think an item is weird and assume no one wants it, when really they are down pricing an item that is special and worth much more

2 comments: