Saturday, October 23, 2010

feast

I live about a block away from Mulvaney's Building and Loan. For years I have walked by and gotten a whiff of pig roasting and longingly looked inside at all the happy diners, wishing I was dining as well. And finally my day has come. My family celebrated our plethora of October birthdays by going to the B & L.

They even printed out special menus for us.
I ordered the Frisee salad and the goat leg. Both were quite lovely. For dessert I ordered a vanilla bean cheesecake bar with raspberry compote. Comence crappy cellphone photo...
Putting our names and having a single candle was a nice tough.
At one point the place erupted in cheers, which I figured meant the Giants were going to the World Series. It was a wonderful night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment