Tuesday, August 10, 2010

blackberry mayo in my hair

Day 71

Took my car for some four wheeling up a curb at Taco Bell. Decided to put air in the tires.

My love for hand painted signs has hit the roof.



Took a chance on a recipe and made a blackberry spicy mayonnaise, combining the berries with some chipotle.
Dropped the mayo and it exploded all over.
Even in my hair
Painting of Mike by James Angello
Heirloom tomato, some kind of goat's milk cheese, lettuce and blackberry spicy mayonnaise on sourdough.
Maybe one of my new favorite sandwiches of all time. Refreshing and savory.

5 comments:

  1. is that mikermike?

    i want to be with you on the blackberry mayo thing but i can't do it. it's disturbing me to think about. maybe i need to ease in by making blackberry sour cream. i put blackberry syrup in my oatmeal today. i'm rambling. blackberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats some fancy eatin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good! It's just sort of tangy in the end, it's really about the combo of it with the sandwich.

    Yes it is mikermike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT SANDWICH LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. that photo of you under mike is possibly the best ive seen. It's like all of your photos scrunched into one.
    _jon

    ReplyDelete